Established in the year 1972 in Mumbai, India, Bholanath Stepper Motors, Step-Servo Motors and Drives is one of the leaders in the field of manufacturing Hi- tech 1.8 degree Hybrid Stepper Motor. Our Factory area (16700 sqm) is near Mumbai, India, 55 km from Mumbai Airport. The company is owned by a group of technocrats committed to precision and repeated accuracy. Strong experience has been developed over the years and this along with a rich enthusiasm allows the Bholanath team to put forth Excellent Products.
The Stepper motors offered by us are highly acclaimed among our clients for their high performance, cost efficiency and maintenance free operations. In addition to this the offered range is customized in accordance to the specific requirements of the clients. This range is used in a number of sectors such as Paint dispensing machines, ATM machines, Biomedical machines, Packaging machines, Diamond Machinery, Printing machines, ATM machines, Robotics, 3 D Printers etc. Our personnel ensure to utilize advanced machinery and modern technology in complete adherence with the international quality norms & standards.
Our current range of 1.8 degree Stepper motors is from 1.5 kg cm to 128 kg cm torque. (0.15 Nm to 12.8 Nm torque) and frame sizes are 42SH, 56SH, 57SH, 60SH and 86 SH.The equivalent Nema sizes are NEMA 17, NEMA 23,NEMA 24 and NEMA 34. The stepper motors are available in Unipolar and Bipolar configurations (4, 6 and 8 wires).
Our stepper motors are in operation in India, North America (USA and Canada), South America(Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela), Europe(Italy, Finland, England, France, Germany, Sweden), Russia, China, Asia Pacific countries(Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia) and all our neighbouring countries Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. Till date around 600,000 stepper motors are working in the above countries in various industrial applications. In many of the European companies we have now become the sole supplier of stepper motors.
Experienced gained by dealing with MNC’s and understanding their requirements, we have developed world class systems and have the world's latest manufacturing, assembling and inspection facilities.
To make India proud by selling the World’s most Superior quality Stepper Motors at a Highly Competitive Price.
Our mission at Bholanath is to provide each of our clients Stepper Motors which are known for their Superior performance, cost efficiency and maintenance free applications.
To achieve our mission and vision the Bholanath team is continuously innovating and striving to bring newer designs of Stepper Motors using better processes thus making it cost effective while providing excellent customer service.
Bholanath’s main goal is to gain competitive edge and achieve customer satisfaction by providing and promoting a profitable and sustainable business relationship that meets all our customer needs.
All our stepper motors are ROHS, REACH and CE complied.
Bholanath is proud to own the following quality, process and credit certifications
- CE Certification For Standards
- ISO 9001-2008 Certificate Registration No- QAIC/IN/943-A
- Duns and Brad Street Certificate D & B D-U-N-S Number- 65-032-2204
MEET THE TEAM
- Mr. Hiralal (Chairman) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Ambar (Managing Director) email@example.com
- Mr. Vivek (Director) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Nisha (Director - Sales) email@example.com
- Bholanath is committed to the Social and economic development of our surroundings. The factory is located 45 kilometers from Mumbai in a village called Dahagaon. There was an acute water shortage in the village and during summer the ladies of the village had to travel 2 km on foot to fetch water from a well. Bholanath in consultation with the village level governing body embarked on a plan to have sustained 24/7 water supply to each and every house in the village.
As can be seen from the above photographs, a big well having storage capacity of 400,000 litres was freshly dug and connected to an overhead water tank. Pipeline from water tanks was connected to every house in the village. Necessary pump rooms were constructed and electricity connection was provided.
This project was completed in June 2012 and now all the village homes have a 24 hour supply of drinking water. The greatest moment was when the village women blessed our company and an old woman approached our Company Chairman and with tears running in her eyes thanked him for removing the burden of pot from their heads.
- Bholanath embarked on a second project in the village of making Toilets. Now between every two houses there is a latrine and a bath connected with twin septic tanks and 24hr water supply. Bholanath made 65 toilets and handed it over to local Gram Panchayat. This move has greatly helped in improving the village hygiene and reducing communicable diseases.